Rowan Public Library is ready to blast off into the summer with a full slate of free programming that encourages reading, fosters a love of learning, and entertains through quality performances.
Summer Reading at RPL is for everyone, with participants organized by age bracket:
- Babies and Toddlers (0-23 months)
- Preschoolers (3-5 years)
- School age (rising 1st-5th grades)
- Teens (rising 6th-12th grades)
- Adults (18+)
How it Works:
- Register Online – Parents can create an account to easily monitor their children's activity.
- Track Your Reading and Activities to earn points.
- Keep Participating Throughout the Summer - Even after kids complete their mission goals, they can continue to win free books by completing extra reading hours or activities. The more teens and adults read, the greater chance they have at winning prizes.